The horseback riding provides an alternative way to visit the four archaeological complexes on the outskirts of Cusco.
This fabulous half - day tour takes you through all of Cusco 's most important sites with a professional bilingual guide (Spanish - English), first class horses and the explanations in each of the places we visited: Saqsayhuaman, Qenqo, Tambomachay, Puka Pukara, as you traveled through the magnificent landscape of the Andes.
Ranch outings from 9:00 am to 1:00 pm on a wide horseback ride from 3 to 4 hrs approx.
Morning Departure 9.00 am
Afternoon Departure 1.00pm
- 09:00 Pick up from your Hotel.
- Arrive to the start point to meet the horses.
- Briefing before star the tour.
- Professional guide will provide you with the necessary instructions and information for your ride.
- Start the ride, going directly to visit: Puka Pukara, Tambomachay, Qenqo with amazing landscapes as your backdrop.
- Coming back to the start point and from there to visit: Sacsayhuaman
- In addition to the tour price, you must purchase a tourist ticket. A full tourist ticket costs is S/130 or S/70 for students (until 25 years old with a valid ISIC card).
- The full tourist ticket is valid for 10 days and allows the entry to the majority of tourist attractions of Cusco and of the sacred valley of The Incas.
- This is the better option if you also plan visit the sacred valley, the south valley, the museums of the city or if you want to do the city tour of Cusco.
- An alternative option is to buy a partial tourist ticket for City Tour which costs S/70 and is valid only for 1 day.
Classic Tour: US $65 (for person)