Horseback riding from 3 to 4 hours in which you will have a professional guide to visit the famous Inca ceremonial site, the Temple of the Moon, Chacan Mountain, and travel on Inca roads, Departures from 9:00 am and 1:00 pm.
Morning Departure 09:00 am
Afternoon Departure 1:00 pm
- 09:00 Pick up from your Hotel.
- Arrive to the ranch and meet the horses there.
- Briefing before start the tour.
- Your guide will give you instructions for staying safe and enjoying your ride.
- Start the ride, going directly to the temple of the Moon (Remember you will leave the horses in an specific place, because we cannot enter with horses to the archaeological site).
- Explore the Temple of the Moon, with a short explanation.
- Go back to the horses to go to the mountain of Chacan.
- Arrive to Chacan Mountain and have a break with amazing views of Cusco.
- Back to the ranch.
- Transportation from the start point to the Hotel.
- Transfer Hotel /Ranch /Hotel.
- Protective equipment.
- Horses of first quality.
- Bilingual professional tour guide (English - Spanish).
You should carry
- Waterproof jacket or raincoat
- Bottle of water
- Photographic camera
- Extra money
Mystical Tour: US $50 (for person)